Hydrating Healing Mask
All Skin Types
A gel mask designed to hydrate, soothe, calm, and reduce redness of irritated skin. Excellent treatment mask after microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser treatments. Also great for sunburn and wind chapped skin.
Contains:Triad of Ingredients
– see 3 key ingredientsSeaweed Extract
- Forms protective moisturizing complexes with the proteins of the outer layers of the skin. Especially rich in active compounds such as proteins, amino acids, and vitamins.Copper Peptide Complex
- From plants, combination of chirally corrected proteins that stimulate collagen and elastin. Known for promoting wound healing.Squalene
- An unsaturated oil found in olive oil, having a molecular structure that is similar to Vitamin A. Squalene is also synthesized in the human liver, a deficiency which results in dry skin and premature aging. Studies have shown that Squalene has a stimulating effect on the skin’s healing process.Beneficial effects include a decrease in dryness and the smoothing of wrinkles and scaly skin.Arnica
- Aids in the promotion of new tissue growth. Stimulating, healing, and anti-microbial, excellent for couperose and acne conditions.Chamomile / Sage
– Used for its tonic, astringent, and soothing properties. Great for skin irritations and inflammation. Reduces redness.Cucumber Extract
– The juice extracted from the vegetable is mildly astringent, yet soothing and can help reduce puffiness of the skin. Cucumber is also oil-regulating, purifying, and has a slight bleaching action which aids in removing dead skin cells.Aloe Vera
- Famous for its moisturizing and soothing properties, as well as, for its ability to aid in healing.Rose Hip Seed Oil
- A Triglyceride (vegetable oil), high in polyunsaturated fats and Vitamin C. Soothing, softening and regenerating to the skin it has successfully been used to treat scar tissue.